We help contractors get paid.

Payment help is here.

Payment Resources

Protecting Payment

Starting New Jobs
You'll want to do these before doing work.
Preliminary Notice Check Your GC

Exchanging Payment

On a Job
Exchange the right documents to ensure speedy payment.
Pay Applications Lien Waivers Retainage Prompt Payment

Resolving Problems

Not Being Paid?
It may be time to send a demand or file a lien.
Demands / NOIs Mechanics Lien Bond Claims

We can help you:

Does your contractor slow pay?

Find a contractor in Levelset’s database


Have a question?

—Ask an expert for free

Recent Questions & Answers on our Expert Center

Please correct your erroneous statements

Unfortunately, you do not know what you're talking about. It's not illegal to perform plumbing, electrical or HVAC under the state statute s. 489.103. And it's not called the "handyman" statute. No such animal. Hotels, motels, restaurants, & hospitals use the exemption every single day. Independent LLCs can...

Am I due prevailing wage?

I work for a company that maintains natural gas compressors for Orange County Transit Authority, and Los Angeles Unified School District. These operate on public funds. Am I due prevailing wage. I am a compressor mechanic.

What do I need to do to get Certified Builders licenses?

I am a State Certified Plumbing contractor looking to Aquire Certified Builders License.

What do I need to do to get CBC license being a Certified Plumbing Contractor

I am a Florida State Licensed Plumbing contractor for 4 years now. Been in trade for over 25 years. I’m looking to get my Certified Building Contractors license. What requirements and tests will I need to have? I’ve heard since passing Business and a Finance portions already that...

Can the following waiver apply to a general contractor hired by an HOA board to build a retaining wall? “WAIVER OF THE

Can the following waiver apply to a general contractor hired by an HOA board to build a retaining wall? “WAIVER OF THE LIST OF SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS. AN OWNER IS NOT REQUIRED TO WAIVE THE RIGHT GRANTED BY SECTION 53.256, PROPERTY CODE, TO RECEIVE FROM THE CONTRACTOR AN...

View more questions & answers

Helping thousands of contractors like you:

How can we help you?

866-720-5436      |    Let’s Chat  

Greg Saunders

Payment Expert

Will Martin

Payment Expert

emily carlson


Payment Expert

Ron Leon

Payment Expert