Monitor payment actions happening on your properties
Stay ahead of payment problems
Gain insights on bankruptcies, foreclosures, and other financial problems happening on jobs on your properties and other construction jobs.
Discover what’s happening with payments on your propertiess
Receive a notification when specific parties working on your property get paid, exchange waivers, or take other payment actions.
Gain more industry visibility
Get suggestions about what jobs or contractors to follow based on your involvement in jobs as entered in your Levelset account.
See who is working on your property
Prevent payment problems and surprise liens by staying aware of everyone on your jobs using Scout Research
- Access the most comprehensive job database in construction
- Find and verify subcontractor and vendor details
- Build out your job tree as you receive notices and waivers
with credit risk reports
Assess potential payment risks before hiring contractors using detailed Risk Reports. Each report contains a Payment Risk Score which is calculated based on:
- Past payment disputes
- Average days to pay
- Number of jobs started per month
- Satisfaction ratings of other contractors and vendors
Streamline the waiver request process
Use a branded waiver portal
Your contractors can access a list of their jobs from a unique link with your company branding, and request waivers fast.
Streamline the paperwork experience
Through the portal, contractors can download past waivers or request new ones quickly and securely.
Request an electronic signature
Waiver requests are routed to your waiver inbox from the portal for an online signature and receipt tracking.Learn more
File notices of commencement and completion
Ensure notices have accurate information
Find and confirm the key party involvement and property information you need to fill out notices of commencement using the Levelset Job Research database.
Manage and organize notices in one place
Use a centralized dashboard to see all jobs and notices you’ve filed.
Use accurate templates
Access the correct notice of commencement or completion form as required by the state in which you work.
Simplify the payment
The pay app process can be complicated, but with Levelset, it doesn’t have to be. Request conditional lien waivers from your contractors and suppliers to keep payments moving quickly, and organize your pay apps in one place.
- Use a standard pay application template
- Fill out pay applications electronically and manage them centrally
- Request waivers using a unique waiver portal link
Find and prequalify
The Levelset network helps you find the best companies in the industry, so you can rest assured you’re working with trustworthy people.
- Read verified reviews from other contractors
- Reference an official Pay Score based on payment reliability
- Share your own experiences with payments to help others in the network