Collect sub-tier waivers with ease
Use a branded waiver portal
Your customers can access a list of their jobs from a unique link with your company branding, and request waivers fast.
Simplify the customer experience
Through the portal, customers can download past waivers or request new ones quickly and securely.
Waiver requests are routed to your waiver inbox from the portal for an online signature and receipt tracking.
Monitor payment actions happening on your jobs
Get notified when someone is about to file a lien, files for bankruptcy, or takes other drastic payment action on jobs.
- Monitor jobs and contractors 24/7
- Gain insights into financial issues
- Learn when your customers are in a cash crunch
File notices of commencement and completion
Ensure notices have accurate information
Find and confirm the key party involvement and property information for notices of commencement using the Levelset Job Research database.
Manage and organize notices in one place
Use a centralized dashboard to see all jobs and notices you’ve filed.
Use accurate templates
Access the correct notice of commencement or completion form as required by the state in which you work.
Simplify the payment
The pay app process can be complicated, but with Levelset, it doesn’t have to be. Request conditional lien waivers from your contractors and suppliers to keep payments moving quickly, and organize your pay apps in one place.
- Use a standard pay application template
- Fill out pay applications electronically and manage them centrally
- Request waivers using a unique waiver portal link
Find and prequalify
The Levelset network helps you find the best companies in the industry, so you can rest assured you’re working with trustworthy people.
- Read verified reviews from other contractors
- Reference an official Pay Score based on payment reliability
- Share your own experiences with payments to help others in the network
Put a legal team in your corner
Legal Guard is the all-in-one legal solution designed specifically for the construction industry.
- Partner with vetted construction attorneys in your area
- Get contract, lien, and other document reviews
- Proactively protect your business before legal issues arise
Empower yourself with knowledge on payment best
practices so you can do your job with confidence
Levelset Payment Academy
Take free online courses covering lien waivers, mechanics liens, and other payment topics.Learn more
Access comprehensive resources to learn how to file paperwork in specific states, how to review contracts, and more.Learn more
Payment Professionals Community
Network with other credit managers and finance professionals, and learn how to advance in your career.Learn more