Notice of Intent to Make Retainage Claim Form

Download your
Notice of Intent to Make Retainage Claim Form

About Notice of Intent to Make Retainage Claim Form

This is not a required document in any state, however, it can still be effective to speed up payments. By sending this notice, a claimant can show that they mean business – if excessive retention continues to be an issue on the project, the claimant will not sit idly by.

Notice of Intent to Make Retainage Claim Form

Skip the hassle of sending a National Retainage yourself.

We’re the Retainage experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

Other National Forms

FAQs about Notice of Intent to Make Retainage Claim Form

Recent Questions & Answers About National Retainage
Final Payment request question, subcontractor

Good afternoon, I am writing up a proposal and under my conditions I want to state that the general contractor should pay final payment within...

Does the new California retainage law apply to design professionals? Sorry, couldn’t start with a “W”.

See California Civil Code 8814.

Funds retained on your new home purchase

Can you retain a certain amount of your homes sales price from a builder for an extended amount of time in order to make sure...

How to handle a hostile architect / construction manager on disagreement of percent complete?

I am with a general contractor working on a private sector construction project in Arizona. The architect / construction manager (same person in this case)...

Are contractors filing liens when they are still owed retainage?

My work is typically done at the beginning of a job, but sometimes the actual job itself will not end for years. Are there other...

Can GC withhold retention from a sub if GC’s contract with owner does not contain retainage?

Private sector work. 6 year project with 3 years already complete. Owner does not withhold retainage from their GC. We are a sub to the...

Ask an Expert for Free