Request for Copy of Miller Act Bond Form

Download your
Request for Copy of Miller Act Bond Form

About Request for Copy of Miller Act Bond Form

If you’re working on a federal construction project, you’re legally entitled to receive a copy of the Miller Act Bond. All you have to do is ask! Unfortunately, federal construction projects are not immune from payment issues. However, thanks to the Miller Act, many federal projects will have a payment bond in place to protect the subcontractors, material suppliers, and others from non-payment and other payment risks.

Download this form and send it to the prime contractor on the project. By law, they will have to respond to you.

Request for Copy of Miller Act Bond Form

Skip the hassle of sending a National Miller Act yourself.

We’re the Miller Act experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

Other National Forms

FAQs about Request for Copy of Miller Act Bond Form

Recent Questions & Answers About National Miller Act
How much longer should I wait before I file a lawsuit?

On this project site located in Columbus, OH we supplied equipment to a general contractor on a federal project. At the point which (the subcontractor)...

the general contractor does not have a bond, how can we get paid?

we are a small electrical company doing work for a General contractor working on a Federal job at Offutt air force base. We are about...

How do i get paid if a GC bonded off our mechanics lien?

Electrical sub- Our company filed a mechanics lien, they "bonded" it off. What is my next step to get paid? Do I have to go...

surety bond filed on our lien

We are an Electrical contractor and have not been paid for completed work. We filed a mechanics lien, and they bonded it off... I guess,...

How do I file a Miller Act claim in Guam?

We are a material supplier to a job in Guam, providing airplane hangar doors to the US Navy through a subcontractor, Legacy Buildings. We would...

Can a 20 day prelim be filed for housing owned by the United States, more specifically the National Park Service

We are starting a job at the Grand Canyon remodeling resident housing owned by the National Park Service and would like to file a 20...

Ask an Expert for Free