1) “Agency,” each association, authority, board, branch, commission, committee, council, department, division, office, officer, system, task force, or other agent of the state government vested with the authority to exercise any portion of the state’s sovereignty and any county, municipality, public school district, and any officer, board, or commission empowered by law to enter into contracts for the construction of public improvements or for providing public services;
(2) “Business,” a business, institution, association, profession, occupation, or calling of every kind, whether or not conducted for profit;
(3) “Contract,” invoice, purchase order, or vendor contract;
(4) “Property,” anything of value, including but not limited to, real estate, tangible and intangible personal property, contract rights, choses-in-action and other interests in or claims to wealth, admission or transportation tickets, captured or domestic animals, electric or other power and signatures which purport to create, maintain, or extinguish any legal obligation;
(5) “Service,” labor that does not include a tangible commodity. The term includes, but is not limited to: labor; professional advice; telephone, cable television, and other utility service; accommodations in hotels, restaurants, or elsewhere; admissions to exhibits and entertainments; the use of machines designed to be operated by coin or other thing of value; and the use of rented real or personal property.