Levelset visitors can also get a free Procore account.

Oregon Notice of Completion Form

Download your
Notice of Completion Form

About Oregon Notice of Completion Form

This Oregon Notice of Completion/Abandonment form is generally recorded at the completion of work on a private construction project, or after abandonment of the project (75 days of cessation of labor). This notice must be posted on the job site and subsequently filed in the county recorder’s office.

This document is typically filed by the property owner, their agent, or any original contractor to signify the completion of the project. The effect of a properly recorded Notice of Completion is to set the timeframe to file an Oregon mechanics lien as claims must be filed within 75 days after the claimant’s last furnishing date, or 75 days from completion of the project; whichever is earlier. The date of completion is set when the Notice of Completion is filed.

Pro Tip: since the date that you last furnished work or materials will almost always be earlier than the date that the project is substantially or finally complete, basing your deadline to file off of your last furnishing date should give you the “completely safe lien period.

Complete the form on the right to download your free Oregon Notice of Completion form that can be filled out with a PDF editor or by hand after printing.

→ Statute: Or. Rev. Stat. §87.045

Oregon Notice of Completion Form

Skip the hassle of sending a Oregon Notice of Completion yourself.

We’re the Notice of Completion experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.

Oregon County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Oregon? You'll need to get your Oregon mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Oregon. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Columbia County Clerk
230 Strand Street
St. Helens, Oregon, 97051
phone: 503-397-3796

Hood River
Hood River County
601 State Street
Hood River, Oregon, 97031
phone: (541) 386-1442

Lake County Clerk
513 Center Street, Room 219
Lakeview, Oregon, 97630
phone: 541.947.6006
fax: 541-947-0905

Lincoln County Recorder
225 West Olive Street, Room 201
Newport, Oregon, 97365
phone: 541 265 4121

Malheur County Clerk
251 B Street W #4
Vale, Oregon, 97918
phone: 541-473-5171

Marion County Clerk
555 Court Street (2nd Floor)
Salem, Oregon, 97309
phone: 503.588.5225

Morrow County Clerk
100 S. Court Street Suite 102
Heppner, Oregon, 97836
phone: 541-676-5604

Polk County Clerk
850 Main Street
Dallas, Oregon, 97338
phone: (503) 623-9217

Umatilla County
216 S E 4th Street
Pendleton, Oregon, 97801
phone: 541 278-6236

Wallowa County Clerk
101 S. River Street, Rm 100
Enterprise, Oregon, 97828
phone: (541) 426-4543 ext. 158
fax: (541) 426-5901

Washington County Recorder
155 N First Avenue M/S 9
Hillsboro, Oregon, 97124-3072
phone: (503) 846-8741

Learn about Contractors near you in Oregon and How they Pay
Truebeck Construction (formerly BNBT Builders)
Rating 5.0
Dallas Glass
Rating 5.0
Culver Glass
Rating 5.0
D.R. Horton
Rating 5.0
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

FAQs about Oregon Notice of Completion Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Oregon Notice of Completion
Checking of Landscaper is qualified to file Mechanics Lien?

We have a mechanics Lien filed on our property by a Landscaper who is not licensed in the City of Beverly Hills to operate. His...

Completion Definition

Hello, I have a question on "completion". Is completion the soonest of the four provided definitions? Projects are considered completed when one of the following...

Bay Area GC Needs to File Govt Claim to Recover Unpaid Sums - lawyer needed? Or alternative assistance available?

Bay Area GC kicked off public works job and needs to get paid (retention, unpaid scope work completed, and change orders). Is there an alternative...

Am I able to enforce a lien?

A notice of completion was filed on a project, but we continued to provide work after the NOC date - would we still have lien...

Can I re prelim a project once I have been notified that a Notice of Completion has been filed?

We are a material supplier and have received a notice of completion. The customer is telling us that they have a bunch of change order...

When initiating a Stop Notice does 30 days cover the whole project or just my portion?

Please answer ASAP, I am losing time to initiate a Stop Notice. I need to know if the 30 days cover the completion of the...

Ask an expert for free