Oregon Notice of Bond Claim Form

Download your
Notice of Bond Claim Form

About Oregon Notice of Bond Claim Form

When unpaid on a public works project in Oregon, subcontractors and suppliers can make a claim against the project’s payment bond using an Oregon Notice of Bond Claim Form. This claim must be served on the general contractor who posted the payment bond, and the surety who provided the bond no later than 180 days after the claimant’s last date of furnishing labor and/or materials to the project.

• Learn more: Oregon Bond Claim Guide & FAQs

Oregon Notice of Bond Claim Form

Skip the hassle of filing a Oregon Bond Claim yourself.

We’re the Bond Claim experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.

Oregon County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Oregon? You'll need to get your Oregon mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Oregon. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Columbia County Clerk
230 Strand Street
St. Helens, Oregon, 97051
phone: 503-397-3796

Hood River
Hood River County
601 State Street
Hood River, Oregon, 97031
phone: (541) 386-1442

Lake County Clerk
513 Center Street, Room 219
Lakeview, Oregon, 97630
phone: 541.947.6006
fax: 541-947-0905

Lincoln County Recorder
225 West Olive Street, Room 201
Newport, Oregon, 97365
phone: 541 265 4121

Malheur County Clerk
251 B Street W #4
Vale, Oregon, 97918
phone: 541-473-5171

Marion County Clerk
555 Court Street (2nd Floor)
Salem, Oregon, 97309
phone: 503.588.5225

Morrow County Clerk
100 S. Court Street Suite 102
Heppner, Oregon, 97836
phone: 541-676-5604

Polk County Clerk
850 Main Street
Dallas, Oregon, 97338
phone: (503) 623-9217

Umatilla County
216 S E 4th Street
Pendleton, Oregon, 97801
phone: 541 278-6236

Wallowa County Clerk
101 S. River Street, Rm 100
Enterprise, Oregon, 97828
phone: (541) 426-4543 ext. 158
fax: (541) 426-5901

Washington County Recorder
155 N First Avenue M/S 9
Hillsboro, Oregon, 97124-3072
phone: (503) 846-8741

Learn about Contractors near you in Oregon and How they Pay
Culver Glass
Rating 5.0
Payment Score
75 / 100
Hamish Murray Construction
Rating 5.0
Payment Score
49 / 100
LMC Construction, A Lennar Company
Rating 5.0
Payment Score
78 / 100
Winsupply Inc
Rating 5.0
Payment Score
57 / 100
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

FAQs about Oregon Notice of Bond Claim Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Oregon Bond Claim
Can a subcontractor still file a lien if he is the one who broke contract and quit?

I have a subcontractor attempting to file a lien on my house for partial work before he broke contract and quit the job forcing the...

A mechanics lien on my home

Hello, Here is a series of events. Hired first contractor (Will) to rehab a house. First contractor did not finish job, payment plan with us,...

After certificate of occupancy and additional work is required does prevailing wage rates still apply

Flooring contractor on a Multi family community

filing a lien when the contract was with the property management company and owner already sold home

I am a contractor hired by a property management company that had a written contract to oversee & get a percentage of total remodeling cost....

plans changed enormously after contract to build was signed, can we charge more for the work that has been done

If we did a fixed price construction contract before the plans were finalized, based on a drawing, but the plans were changed 100% by the...

Semi frameless door leave some water on floor, customer no pay, manufacturers says perform as expected

Installed a shower and shower door the customer wanted. The door was semi frameless left some water on the floor. The customer feels he shouldn't...

Ask an expert for free