Guide to filing construction documents in Wagoner County, Oklahoma

Contractors and suppliers working on a project within Wagoner County should get familiar with the Wagoner County Clerk. This is the office that records documents related to the property, including mechanics liens and notices.

This page contains all of the information construction businesses need to file liens and other documents with the Wagoner County Clerk, including locations, hours, fees, form downloads, and more..

Levelset makes it even easier:
File a document now with the Wagoner County Clerk in just a few clicks.

The mechanics lien rules in Oklahoma can be complex. Before recording a lien in Wagoner County, read Filing a Lien in Oklahoma: A Step-by-Step Guide to make sure you understand the process, and common mistakes.

Download Wagoner County Clerk Forms:

Lien FAQs for Wagoner County

What types of documents can I file at the Wagoner County Clerk?

This office records a variety of property-related documents, including:
Mechanics lien
Lien release
UCC lien

Which office records mechanics liens in Wagoner County, Oklahoma?

Filing in person

You can file your Clerk in person at the Wagoner County Clerk, located at:
307 E Cherokee St
Wagoner, Oklahoma, OK, 74467

Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Hours of Recording:
Hours of Recording: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:45 pm

If you need more information, you can call them at (918) 485-2216.


File your lien electronically with Levelset now.

Who can file a lien in Wagoner County?

If you provided labor or materials on a construction project located in Wagoner County, Oklahoma, then your mechanics lien should be filed here. However, every state has specific rules about who has the right to file a lien, including notice requirements and specific deadlines. To make sure you are allowed to file a lien, visit the Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Guide & FAQ page.

What is the deadline to file a lien claim in Wagoner County, Oklahoma?

In Oklahoma, your deadline to file a mechanics lien is dependent upon your role in the project. In general:
General contractors have 4 months to file a lien after the last furnishing labor or materials. Subcontractors and suppliers have 90 days to file after last furnishing labor or materials.

What are the Wagoner County Clerk fees to file a lien?

Here are the costs to file a mechanics lien in Wagoner County, Oklahoma:
Mechanics Lien Fee: $25.00 Additional pages after 2: $2.00 each

Recording offices do update their fee structure periodically. We recommend contacting the Wagoner County Clerk to verify the recording costs, especially before mailing a document.

Visit the Wagoner County Clerk fees page for the latest information.

What forms of payment are accepted at the Wagoner County Clerk?

Wagoner County Clerk accepts the following forms of payment:

Cashier's Check or Money Order

If paying by check, make it payable to Wagoner County.

How do I release a lien in Wagoner County once I’ve been paid?

To cancel a lien previously recorded with the Wagoner County Clerk, you will need to record a lien release.
Lien release fee:

How do I get copies of documents from the Wagoner County Clerk?

In Wagoner County, filed documents are public record. Copies of mechanics liens and other property documents are available upon request from the Wagoner County Clerk.

In person

307 E Cherokee St, Wagoner, 74467


Certified copy: $2 per page