Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form

Download your
Mechanics Lien Release Form

About Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form

The Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form is used to cancel a lien that has already been filed. It’s most often used to release a lien claim after a lien claimant receives payment. However, they may also be released based on settlements, legal controversies, because they expired, or more.

Oklahoma law requires that a lien cancellation is filed upon satisfaction of the lien. Failure to release a lien could result in penalties for the lien claimant.

Complete the form on the right to download your free Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form template that can be filled out with a PDF editor or by hand after printing. Use this template to easily file your lien release at the same county clerk’s office where the original lien was filed.

Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form

Skip the hassle of sending a Oklahoma Lien Release yourself.

We’re the Lien Release experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.

Oklahoma County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Oklahoma? You'll need to get your Oklahoma mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Oklahoma. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Atoka County
Atoka County Clerk
200 East Court Street Suite 203 W.
Atoka, Oklahoma, 74525
phone: 580-889-5157

Blaine County
Blaine County Clerk
212 N. Weigle
Watonga, Oklahoma, 73772
phone: 580-623-5890

Carter County
Carter County Clerk, ATTN: Cynthia Harmon
101 1st Ave SW
Ardmore, Oklahoma, 73401
phone: (580) 223-8162

Cherokee County
Cherokee County Clerk
213 West Delaware, Room 200
Tahlequah, Oklahoma, 74464
phone: 918.456.3171

Comanche County
Comanche County Clerk
315 SW 5th St #304
Lawton, Oklahoma, 73501
phone: (580) 355-5214

Garfield County
Garfield Register of Deeds
114 West Broadway Rm 105
Enid, Oklahoma, 73701
phone: 580-237-0226

Garvin County
Garvin County Clerk
201 W Grant Ave
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, 73075
phone: (405) 238-2772

Hughes County
Hughes County Clerk
200 N Broadway St, Suite 5
Holdenville, Oklahoma, 74848
phone: (405) 379-5487

Jackson County
Jackson County Clerk
101 N Main St # 203
Altus, Oklahoma, 73521
phone: 580-482-4070

Johnston County
Johnston County Clerk of Court
207 East Johnston St
Smithfield, Oklahoma, 27577
phone: 9192095400

Kingfisher County
Kingfisher County Clerk
101 S Main St #3
Kingfisher, Oklahoma, 73750
phone: (405) 375-3887

Logan County
Logan County Clerk
301 E Harrison
Guthrie, Oklahoma, 73044
phone: 405-282-0266

Mayes County
Mayes County Clerk
1 Court Place
Pryor, Oklahoma, 74361
phone: 9188252426

McClain County
McClain County Court Clerk
121 N 2nd Ave #231
Purcell, Oklahoma, 73080
phone: (405) 527-3360

McCurtain County
McCurtain County Clerk
108 N Central Ave
Idabel, Oklahoma, 74745
phone: (580) 286-2370

McIntosh County
McIntosh County Clerk
110 N 1st St
Eufaula, Oklahoma, 74432
phone: (918) 689-2741

Muskogee County
Muskogee County Clerk
400 West Broadway Street
Muskogee, Oklahoma, 74401
phone: N/A

Oklahoma County
Oklahoma County Clerk's office
320 Robert S. Kerr, Room 203
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102
phone: 405-713-7184

Okmulgee County
Okmulgee County Clerk
314 W 7th St #203
Okmulgee, Oklahoma, 74447
phone: (918) 756-0788

Payne County
Payne County Clerk's Office
315 West 6th Ave #202
Stillwater,, Oklahoma, 74074
phone: 405-747-8310

Pontotoc County
Pontotoc County Clerk
301 S Broadway St
Ada, Oklahoma, 74820
phone: 580 332 1425

Pottawatomie County
County Clerk
325 North Broadway
Shawnee, Oklahoma, 74802
phone: 405-273-8222

Seminole County
Seminole County Clerk
110 S Wewoka Ave
Wewoka, Oklahoma, 74884
phone: (405) 257-2501

Stephens County
Stephens County Clerk
Courthouse - 101 South 11th St, Rm 203
Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533
phone: (580) 255-0977

Tulsa County
Tulsa County
500 South Denver Ave W
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74103
phone: 918-596-5000

Wagoner County
Wagoner County Clerk of Courts
307 E Cherokee St
Wagoner, Oklahoma, 74467
phone: 918-485-2216

Washington County
Washington County Clerk
400 S Johnstone, Room 100
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, 74003
phone: (918) 337-2834

Woodward County
Woodward County Clerk
1600 Main Street
Woodward, Oklahoma, 73801
phone: 580-256-3625

FAQs about Oklahoma Mechanics Lien Release Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Oklahoma Lien Release
How do I respond to a lien filed by a contractor

Hi, I've just received notice that a contractor worked with and paid in full on 11/07/19 had hired subcontractors to complete the job. They've new...

How would I get paid for my mortgage lien on a property?

There is a property in NJ which I lent $45,000 as a mortgage. There are three lien holders on this property. The property was sold...

What amount is suppose to be entered on the form?

Is the dollar amount filled in under the unconditional side of the form suppose to be for that latest payment or is it what's been...

How to Remove a fraudulent Lien in Missouri !

I terminated a real estate agent (using a lawyer) due to her doing very unethical things with my home. She put a mechanics lien on...

How do you properly release a mechanics pre lien?

We have several mechanics pre liens filed and would like to start releasing the ones that have been paid in full.

Is there anyway to release a filed prelim?

We have a customer that is requesting we "release" the prelim we send back in July of 2019. We sent a retraction letter already but...

Ask an Expert for Free