Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>What type of claim do I file

What type of claim do I file


Hello I paid a down payment of $7000 to a contractor to repair the house I am purchasing. I paid in cash because the individual was a friend. I never thought he would run with the money and he has done nothing. I live in Hamilton county Ohio. Also I found out later he is unlicensed. Please help me.

0 replies

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Check out other Collections topics or ask your own question