another contractor held me up from working. I lost money for that day can I charge him for the money I lost???

1 month ago

I went to work and another company had the entrance to my job site blocked and would not move to allow me excess.
I could not work that day and lost about $700. I will have to pay out to employees. How can I get my money back?

Additional info about this contractor
Project Role: General Contractor
Project Type: Commercial
Attorney Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, PC

The answer may be subject to what your contract allows. Start by looking at whether your contract has a clause in it about compensation for delay.

Your answer or comment:
Are you a Registered Expert?
You are not logged in and will be posting
anonymously. Log in Now
Get answers from construction attorneys and payment experts
120 Character Limit