Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>What license do I need?

What license do I need?


I’d like to get a masonry contractors license. I’d start out strictly locally in the Volusia county areas and start with small repairs or something under other commercial general contractors or residential with homeowners. I’ve been in the field for 20 years now and have been acting foreman for the past 3 years. My question is what licensing will I need in order to start on my own?

0 replies

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Check out other Licenses topics or ask your own question