Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>Payment Collection

Payment Collection


I am contractor in California looking to get payment on old invoices. Is it possible to report a contractor to the Contractors State License Board for non-payment? Or do I have to sue first, and obtain a judgement before I can report the contractor?

1 reply

Jan 13, 2021

Good evening! It really depends on the reason for non-payment. Did the contractor violate the Business and Professions Code or any of the CSLB regulations?  


Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Ask your own question