Connecticut Bond Claim Form

Download your
Bond Claim Form

About Connecticut Bond Claim Form

This Connecticut Bond Claim form can be used by subcontractors, suppliers, and equipment lessors that are unpaid on public projects.

If unpaid, to make a claim against the payment bond in Connecticut, you must typically serve a “Notice of Bond Claim” on the surety and the prime contractor who provided the bond within 180 days from your last furnishing of materials and/or labor to the project.

Not being paid on a public project? Fill out the form above and get your free CT Bond Claim form written by licensed construction attorneys. With this Bond Claim form, you can use any PDF editor to edit the document directly or fill it out by hand, and send it to the general contractor and the surety on your construction job.

Connecticut Bond Claim Form

Skip the hassle of sending a Connecticut Bond Claim Form yourself.

We’re the Bond Claim experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
Mechanics lien county recorder e-filing

Connecticut County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Connecticut? You'll need to get your Connecticut mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Connecticut. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Greenwich Town Clerk
101 Field Point Road
Greenwich, Connecticut, 6830
phone: 203-622-7897

Avon Town Clerk
60 West Main Street
Avon, Connecticut, 06001-3719
phone: 860-409-4311

New Milford Town Clerk
10 Main Street
New Milford, Connecticut, 6776
phone: 8603556020

Town Clerk
1 Plains Road
Moodus, CT, Connecticut, 6469
phone: 860-873-5027
fax: 860-873-5042

Windham Town Clerks Office
979 Main St.
Willimantic, CT 06226
phone: 860-465-3000

Want to Learn More about How Connecticut Contractors Pay?
Catalyst Construction Services, LLC (CT)
Rating 5.0
CBRE Group
Rating 5.0
Costco Wholesale Corporation
Rating 5.0
Park7 Group
Rating 5.0
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

FAQs about Connecticut Bond Claim Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Connecticut Bond Claim
Is affordable housing projects are public? Bond claim on retainage

Hello! We have affordable housing project in Connecticut, we are materials supplier, owner is non profit organization. Which project type in Levelset we should select for Affordable housing projects- can affordable housing projects be under "state/county" type? Our last delivery was 07/29/2021,...

Canceling/Releasing a Bond Claim?

I've canceled/released Liens in the past but now I am now trying to do the same for a Bond Claim. Will you please advise the next step to release a customer from a Bond Claim? Or if it is necessary to do so? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Can we make a claim against the City or the General contractor utilizing the little miller act? And can we also make a c

I am a small WBE, SBE contracted through a large electrical company(General Contractor) to perform construction for a federally funded project for the city of New Haven. In 2017 we performed change order work that was fully documented to the General Contractor at the commencement of work. Only...

Can I File on the Little Miller Act in CT if I dont have the payment bond?

We are the material supplier for a State project in CT selling the sub-contractor. Our customer had told us there is no bond. The value of the order is approx. $50K, can I file on the Little Miller Act if I don't have the bond info and we're not paid?

Can I file a Mechanic's Lien against a town where I as a trucker transported ballpark sand to one of their ball fields and didn't get paid by the seller of the sand?

We picked up the ballpark sand from the sellers location and transported it to the town's ball field and have not been paid for the transportation by the seller. The town and our office are in Connecticut and the seller is in New Jersey.

Ask an expert for free

Construction attorneys: Courtney Stricklen, Christopher Ng, Andrea Goldman, and Peter Ryan