Mechanics lien rights and construction notice requirements differ greatly from state to state, and Missouri is no exception.
If you are working on a construction project in Missouri, make sure to download this free one page fact sheet. It explains who can file a mechanics lien on private construction projects in Missouri and how to secure your right to file a lien.
Get answers to these questions about the construction payment process, as well as many others:
- Who can file a mechanics lien in Missouri?
- Is a preliminary notice required?
- When is the notice deadline?
- Who should receive notice?
- How do you send your notice?
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template, so you can start getting what you’ve earned quickly and easily.