This ultimate guide will improve your payment process for every job, no matter where you are in the payment chain. It outlines:
- Actionable tips for general contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Visibility documents like preliminary notices and requests for information
- Project-specific documents like punch lists, project information sheets, and notices of completion
- Payment documents like schedules of value, waivers, payment applications, notices of intent, and liens
- Other payment factors like credit policies, retainage, and prompt payment laws
- Alternatives to liens for ensuring payment
Learn what you can do to ensure good outcomes and build strong relationships on all your jobs.