Are you ready for your greatest challenge?
Whether you are an experienced sales representative, a professional looking to pivot into a completely new career, or a recent graduate, choose a career with a company that helps you grow. Apply to the Levelset Sales Academy and get trained with one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country.
What is the Levelset Sales Academy?
The Levelset Sales Academy is the premier inside sales school for New Orleans and Austin. In this 8 week paid training program, you will learn all aspects of SaaS sales. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to move into a sales development role or an account executive role at Levelset – which provides base pay, commission, health benefits, unlimited vacation, and annual international travel stipend.
What you can expect from the Levelset Sales Academy:
- Extensive training in the entire SaaS sales cycle
- Direct access to executive leadership in a successful startup
- Exposure to a rapidly scaling business including learning sessions on growth strategy, fundraising, establishing a strong brand, defining the customer experience, and much more
- Work in a purpose-driven business environment
- Rapid career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of your customers
Who is the Levelset Sales Academy for?
If you are considering a career in sales, or if you are already in sales but you want a change of pace, you are a perfect candidate for the sales academy. We have multiple tracks designed to fit your level of experience, whether you are a recent graduate or you are a career sales person. Learn more and Apply to the Levelset Sales Academy.
Want to Learn More?
Fill out this form and someone will reach out soon.
Want to learn more about the career growth opportunities at Levelset?
The best growth opportunities are those that make you uncomfortable. Levelset's VP of Revenue was the first Sales Rep. Three Levelset Sales Managers started as Account Executives. Levelset's growing, and growing fast with great leadership and mentorship. Read some of the viral Linkedin Posts from CEO Scott Wolfe and VP of Revenue Martin Roth.