Non Payment of Invoices

5 months ago

Is this applicable for software consulting services where my vendor has withheld payments. Vendor is from NJ. This vendor is withholding my payments since the past 2 months and refusing to answer me when I follow up on payments. What can I do? I am a self employed contractor having my own S Corp.

President Rauch-Milliken International, Inc.
9 reviews

Since this is a B2B debt, you should utilize the services of a commercial collection agency who is a member of the Commercial Collection Agencies of America CCAofA who is licensed and bonded in NJ and TX to collect the debt on a contingency fee bases.  If they are not successful collecting the debt you won’t owe anything.  Feel free to email if you would like a quote or a referral since we are licensed in both States.  Best regards,  Steve

Your answer or comment:
Are you a Registered Expert?
You are not logged in and will be posting
anonymously. Log in Now
Get answers from construction attorneys and payment experts
120 Character Limit