Mechanics Lien

South CarolinaMechanics Lien

I called a restoration company in Arden NC to clean up a flood issue in my home. I live in S.C It was filed with my insurance company and the insurance will pay part of the claim. The insurance company states they are overbilling for hours and refuse to pay the balance of $6000.00 Can they file a mechanics lien against my home? What are the steps? Will I get served first?

0 replies

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Check out other Mechanics Lien topics or ask your own question