Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>How can i recover a wage if time pass already 1 year

How can i recover a wage if time pass already 1 year

NevadaMechanics LienPayment DisputesRecovery Options

I was working in the ac company and when i was olmost finish the job i no recieve a payment and i buy somematerial but the contractor that i work he no claim the money for a general so im in the air can i claim togeneral

2 replies

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry to hear about your situation. Since you were a laborer on the project, you do have a mechanics lien right, and you would have been in a really great position to get paid if you had acted quickly and filed your mechanics lien after not getting paid for the work.

In Nevada, laborers like you would have the following period to get their mechanics lien filed:

Lien must be filed within 90 days of last providing labor or materials, or completion of work (whichever is later). Action to enforce due within 6 months from lien's filing.

You can read more about this here on Nevada's Mechanics Lien FAQs page and & Chart. Good luck.
0 people found this helpful
Jul 30, 2023

I quit this job a long time ago and now I'm successfully making money on the NFT. But in the NFT there are a lot of nuances that need to be taken into account. Right off the bat, I recommend that you consider NFT certification and visit this page to learn more about the wakweli protocol. This reliable solution will provide you with security guarantees in dealing with NFT assets. 

Report Spam