Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>abandoned car how can i caim it

abandoned car how can i caim it


we did some work on the car the customer has not paid or picked car up so how long until it can be mine to sell?

1 reply

Nov 12, 2018
A lien for the storage or repair of a vehicle is available in Nebraska to parties who have, either by written or verbal agreement with the titled owner of a vehicle, performed work on or agreed to store a vehicle and have been unable to collect the fees owed for such repair or storage.

In order to obtain the lien the vehicle must be in the claimant's possession (for at least 90 days) and follow the necessary steps. You can read more about the steps here:
0 people found this helpful