Colorado Verified Claim Form

Download your
Verified Claim Form

About Colorado Verified Claim Form

This Colorado Verified Claim form can be used by construction contractors unpaid on a public project. The rules and laws for seeking payment on an unpaid invoice are different for public and private jobs.

On public jobs (where money from the Colorado or federal government are used to fund a project), a Verified Claim form may be sent to the entity (for example, a government department, a government-funded organization, a school, etc.) in charge of the project. This places a theoretical lien on the project funds and informs the person responsible for the public funds of your claim against the bond of the project for unpaid work.

Not being paid on a public project? Fill out the form to the right and get your free Colorado Verified Claim form written by licensed construction attorneys. With this Verified Claim form, you can use any PDF editor to edit the document directly or fill out by hand, and send to the person responsible for the public funds on your construction job.

Colorado Verified Claim Form

Skip the hassle of filing a Colorado Bond Claim yourself.

We’re the Bond Claim experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.

Colorado County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Colorado? You'll need to get your Colorado mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Colorado. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Adams County Clerk and Recorder's Office
4430 S. Adams Parkway, Suite E2400
Brighton, CO 80601
Phone: 720-523-6020

Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder's Office
5334 S. Prince St.
Littleton, CO 80120
Phone: 303-795-4200
Fax: 303-794-4625

Baca County Clerk and Recorder
741 Main St
Springfield, Colorado 81073
Phone: (719) 523-4372

Boulder County Clerk and Recorder
1750 33rd Street, Suite 201
Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: 303-413-7770

Clear Creek
Clear Creek County Clerk and Recorder
405 Argentine St.
Georgetown, Colorado 80444
Phone: 303-679-2340

Denver County Clerk and Recorder's Office
201 W. Colfax Avenue, Dept. 101
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 720-865-8400

Douglas County Clerk and Recorder
301 Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Phone: (303) 660-7446
Fax: 303-814-2776

El Paso
El Paso County Clerk and Recorder's Office
1675 W Garden of the Gods
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Phone: 719-520-6200

Fremont County Clerk and Recorder
615 Macon Ave. Room 102
Cañon City, Colorado 81212
Phone: (719) 276-7330

Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder's Office
100 Jefferson County Parkway, Ste. 2560
Golden, CO 80419
Phone: 303-271-8121

Larimer County Clerk and Recorder
200 W. Oak Street, First Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 498-7860
Fax: (970) 498-7906

Moffat County Clerk and Recorder
221 W. Victory Way. Ste. 200
Craig, Colorado 81625
Phone: (970) 824-9119

Pueblo County Clerk and Recorder's Office
215 W. 10th St Attn: Recording
Pueblo, CO 81003
Phone: (719) 583-6507
Fax: (719) 583-4894

Teller County Clerk and Recorder
101 W Bennett Ave
Cripple Creek, Colorado 80813
Phone: (719) 689-2951

Weld County Clerk and Recorder's Office
1402 N. 17th Ave
PO Box 459
Greeley, CO 80632
Phone: (970) 304-6530
Fax: (970) 353-1964

Learn about Contractors near you in Colorado and How they Pay
Crescent Real Estate LLC
Rating 5.0
Payment Score
49 / 100
Martin-Harris Construction
Rating 4.6
Payment Score
75 / 100
Carmel Partners
Rating 4.0
Payment Score
74 / 100
Htg Gomez Construction
Rating 4.0
Payment Score
64 / 100
See other Lists of Contractors and How to Best Work With Them

FAQs about Colorado Verified Claim Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Colorado Bond Claim
Do we still have legal lien rights?

The customer had filed an insurance claim and we were paid a portion of the total balance of the water mitigation done at her property....

Can I file a lien in this situation?

Hi! I am a GC and I agreed to a deal with a city urban renewal agency i New Jersey to provide labor/materials to a...

Do I include change orders on a post completion pre-lien?

I am a subcontractor working on a commercial project hired by the general contractor. Work was completed last month and the GC is not paying,...

How do I get a Lein removed that is 19 years old?

I discovered a lien had been placed on my office in 2002. I was not notified. The lein was against my contractor as well as...

Can I file a Mechanic's Lien?

I am a sub-contractor working on a commercial project. I was hired directly from the general contractor. Work was completed a month ago and I...

When should a lien be filed in SC?

I'm a GC in SC. When a lien is filed in SU I'm unsure if the claim needs to be served within the lien deadline...

Ask an expert for free