Alabama Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form

Download your
Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form

About Alabama Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form

This al partial unconditional waiver (also called a partial unconditional lien release) should be used when a progress payment on the project has been received. Further payments may be expected, but the specific partial payment discussed in the waiver has been received.

Because this al lien waiver is unconditional, it should only be used when payment has actually been received. If payment has not been received, if the check hasn’t yet cleared the bank, or if there is some other reason why payment might ultimately fail, this waiver should not be furnished. If this is the case, signing a “conditional” waiver is a safer option.

Complete the form on the right to download your Free Alabama Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form template that can be filled out with a PDF editor or by hand after printing. Use this template to easily send a partial unconditional lien release in a construction project in al.

Alabama Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form

Skip the hassle of sending a Alabama Lien Waivers yourself.

We’re the Lien Waivers experts. With us it’s fast, easy, affordable, and done right!
mechanics lien county recorder e-filing.

Alabama County Recorders

Looking to file/record a mechanics lien in Alabama? You'll need to get your Alabama mechanics lien filed and recorded with the county recorder in the county where the construction project is located. Here is a listing of all county recorders in Alabama. Click on any county to find more information about how to get your lien recorded in that county.

Autauga County
Judge of Probate
176 West Fifth Street
Prattville, Alabama, 36067
phone: (334)361-3731

Baldwin County
Judge of Probate. Recording Dept.
220 courthouse square
Bay Minette, Alabama, 36507
phone: 251-937-0230

Barbour County
Judge of Probate: Recording Dept.
303 E Broad St, Suite 101
Eufaula, Alabama, 36072-0758
phone: 334-687-1530

Bibb County
Bibb County Judge of Probate
8 Court Sq West, Suite A
Centreville, Alabama, 35042
phone: (205) 926-3104

Blount County
Blount County Probate Office
220 2nd Ave E #101
Oneonta, Alabama, 35121
phone: (205) 625-4191

Calhoun County
Judge of Probate
1702 Noble Street, Suite 102
Anniston, Alabama, 36201
phone: (256) 241-2825
fax: 256-231-1728

Clark County
Clark County Recorder's Office
500 S. Grand Central Pkwy, 2nd Floor, Box 551510
Las Vegas, Alabama, 89155
phone: (702) 455-4336

Colbert County
Colbert County Recorder
201 North Main Street Attn: Record Room
Tuscumbia, Alabama, 35674
phone: 256-386-8546 press 3

Covington County
Covington County Probate Judge
1 N Court Sq
Andalusia, Alabama, 36420
phone: (334) 428-2510

Cullman County
Cullman County Judge of Probate
500 2nd Avenue SW, Room 101
Cullman, Alabama, 35055
phone: 256-775-4808
fax: 256-775-4813

DeKalb County
Probate Judge of Dekalb County
300 Grand Ave SW ste 100
Fort Payne, Alabama, 35967
phone: (256) 845-8510

Escambia County
Judge of Probate
314 Bellevelle, attn recording
Brewton, Alabama, 36426
phone: 251 867 0203

Etowah County
Etowah County Probate Office
800 Forrest Avenue
Gadsden, Alabama, 35901
phone: (256) 549-5341

Franklin County
Franklin County Recorder
373 South High Street,18th Floor
Columbus, Alabama, 43215
phone: (614) 525-3930

Houston County
Houston County Judge of Probate attn: Recording Dept
462 N Oats St
Dothan, Alabama, 36303
phone: 334-677-4748

Jefferson County
Judge of Probate
716 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd North Room 115
Birmingham, Alabama, 35203
phone: 205-325-5411

Lauderdale County
Lauderdale County Clerk's Office
200 South Court St
Florence, Alabama, 35630
phone: 256-760-5728

Lawrence County
Lawrence County Probate Judge
14451 Market St., Suite 130, Court St
Moulton, Alabama, 35650
phone: (256) 974-2439

Lee County
Judge of Probate
215 S. 9th st
Opelika, Alabama, 36801
phone: (334) 737-3670 ask for recording

Limestone County
Limestone County Probate Judge
100 South Clinton Street Suite D
Athens, Alabama, 35611
phone: 256.233.6427

Madison County
Madison County Probate Judge's Office
Madison County Courthouse 100 North Side Square, Room 101
Huntsville, Alabama, 35801
phone: 256-532-3339

Marengo County
Judge of Probate
101 E. Coats Ave
Linden, Alabama, 36748
phone: (334) 295-2200

Marshall County
Marshall County, Probate Judge
425 Gunter Ave # 110
Guntersville, Alabama, 35976
phone: (256) 571-7764

Mobile County
Mobile County Judge of Probate
151 Government Street
Mobile, Alabama, 36602
phone: (251) 574-6040

Monroe County
Greg Norris, Judge of Probate
65 N. Alabama Ave.
Monroeville, Alabama, 36460
phone: (251) 743-4107 Ask for extension 117

Morgan County
Judge of Probate
Morgan County Courthouse, 302 Lee St
Decatur, Alabama, 35601
phone: 256-351-4680

Russell County
Judge of Probate
1000 Broad Street
Phenix City, Alabama, 36867
phone: 334-298-7979

Shelby County
Judge of Probate
P.O. Box 825
Columbiana, Alabama, 35051
phone: 205-669-3720
fax: 205-669-3884

St. Clair County
Judge of Probate Recording Dept
165 5th Ave
Ashville, Alabama, 35953
phone: 205 594 2120

Talladega County
Judge of Probate
1 Courthouse Square
Talladega, Alabama, 35160
phone: (256) 362-4175

Tuscaloosa County
Judge of Probate ATTN: Recording
714 Greensboro Avenue
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 35401
phone: 205-349-3870

FAQs about Alabama Partial Unconditional Lien Waiver Form

Recent Questions & Answers About Alabama Lien Waivers
Where in the Alabama Lien Laws is it stated that “No Lien Clauses” are unenforceable?

I am looking for verification that Alabama Lien laws do not enforce "No Lien Clauses" in subcontracts.

The general contractor turned in a lien waiver to the owner stating all the subs had been paid but I wasn’t now the store owner is threatening me if I don’t release my lien, what should I do

I filled a lien for non payment but the GC turned in a waiver to the business owner stating he had paid everyone. I had...

Should I sign a Lien Waiver for cleaning carpet in an Office?

I own a carpet cleaning company and an office we clean carpet for, has asked me to sign a "Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien."...

What form do I use as the owner for final payment to contractor

Contractor remodeling a part of the interior of my house is owed a balance and I want to know what form I use to insure...

Ask an Expert for Free