Required in more than a dozen states, different types of construction notices need to be mailed to specific project stakeholders in order to secure your lien rights. There’s more to mailing construction notices than sealing the envelope.
We break down the following information in this free, two-page checklist, to ensure you mail notices correctly every time:
- The rules and regulations of sending notice on a construction project
- How to send notice and who to send notice to
- What returned mail means and how it affects you
- Overview on common returned mail endorsements and how to fix them
- What to do if your notice gets returned
Still have questions about the requirements for mailing notice? Contact us – Levelset can help.