As an attorney, almost all states require that you attend a certain number of CLE course hours per year in order to remain in good standing with the Bar. At Levelset, we host digital CLE courses for attorneys all over the country to attend and fulfill their requirements.
We host a CLE each quarter of the year, most often worth one hour of CLE credit. The best part? Our CLE courses are free to attend.
Check out a free CLE and expand your legal repertoire
CLE (Continuing Legal Education) courses aren’t just a benchmark to hit. They can provide an opportunity for lawyers to share their expertise and experiences with one another. They are an invaluable tool for expanding your practice and improving the service you provide your clients. Levelset is proud to partner with some of the best construction law firms and construction attorneys across the country to produce our courses.
Important note for attorneys: course approval periods and the states where accredited all vary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check status.
Check out recordings of some of our courses:
- Construction Contracts 101 with Mark Johnson of Lanak & Hanna
- The Importance of Being Insured (as a contractor) with JoLynn Scharrer of Hunt Ortmann
- Change Order Disputes with Brenda Radmacher and Meredith Thielbahr
- Texas Mechanic’s Lien Law After the 87th Legislative Session with Tracey Williams of Peckar & Abramson
- Nationwide Changes Important To the Industry and Your Practice with Danielle Waltz of Jackson Kelly
- Top 10 Killer Contract Clauses with Adam Handfinger and Angela Connor of Peckar & Abramson
- Understanding Delay and Disruption Claims with Jim Sienicki and Ed Hermes of Snell & Wilmer
- Four Vital Documents for Preventing Construction Disputes with Matt Viator and Nate Budde of Levelset
A community for the construction industry
We’ve built the Levelset Community to be the ultimate resource for everyone in the construction industry. Contractors, subs, and material suppliers can mingle with construction lawyers, credit managers and other professionals, sharing their experience and industry knowledge.
Contractors also can attend our courses as well, and are just one of the many ways that construction professionals and lawyers engage on our Community platform.
Want to host a CLE? Get in touch with us, we’d love to hear your idea.