Everything you need to know to protect your lien rights and get paid in Missouri.
Missouri’s mechanics lien laws are relied upon by thousands of companies every day to protect the right to get paid.
The Missouri mechanics lien law, like all lien law, requires careful attention to detail. Any little mistake can invalidate the lien and put your receivables at risk. Failing to keep specified requirements in mind can jeopardize a claimant’s right to lien.
This guidebook will take you step-by-step through preserving your mechanics lien claim and enforcing it:
- Lien & Notice Requirements
- Practical Information to do it yourself
- Tips for filing forms with county offices
- Free Templates
- The notices to send, and how
- Preparing your lien claim, and filing
- What to do after filing your lien
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template