Mechanics lien rights and construction notice requirements differ greatly from state to state, and Washington is no exception. If you are working on a construction project in Washington, make sure to download this free one page fact sheet.
Each state’s lien & notice fact sheet explains who can file a mechanics lien on private construction projects in Washington and how to secure your right to file a lien.
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template while answering questions such as:
- Who can file a mechanics lien in Washington?
- What requirements exist for subcontractors and material suppliers to give notice?
- What are the requirements for prime contractors to ensure proper payment?
- Who should receive notice in Washington?
- How do you send your notice in Washington?