Download a printable version of Levelset’s Texas 2022 Lien Law Changes Overview so you can be prepared for the new changes to Texas’ lien laws in 2022. This desk reference contains all of the significant changes you need to know, including:
• Changes to the monthly notice requirements
• Foreclosure deadline changes
• Form changes to the Notice of Contractual Retainage
• Elimination of Notice of Specially Fabricated Materials
• Lien waivers no longer required to be notarized
• And more…
NOTE: These changes go into effect on all original contracts entered into on or after 1/1/22. So best practice is to continue following the current rules for any existing/ongoing projects.