Mechanics lien rights and construction notice requirements differ greatly from state to state, and Oregon is no exception. If you are working on a construction project in Oregon, make sure to download this free one page fact sheet.
Each state’s lien & notice fact sheet explains who can file a mechanics lien on private construction projects in Oregon and how to secure your right to file a lien.
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template while answering questions such as:
- Who can file a mechanics lien in Oregon?
- Is a preliminary notice required in Oregon?
- When is the notice deadline in Oregon?
- Who should receive notice in Oregon?
- How do you send your notice in Oregon?