Mechanics lien rights and construction notice requirements differ greatly from state to state, and Ohio is no exception. If you are working on a construction project in Ohio, make sure to download this free one page fact sheet.
Each state’s lien & notice fact sheet explains who can file a mechanics lien on private construction projects in Ohio and how to secure your right to file a lien.
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template while answering questions such as:
- Who can file a mechanics lien in Ohio?
- Is a preliminary notice required in Ohio?
- When is the notice deadline in Ohio?
- Who should receive notice in Ohio?
- How do you send your notice in Ohio?