Mechanics lien rights and construction notice requirements differ greatly from state to state, and Georgia is no exception. If you are working on a construction project in Georgia, make sure to download this free one page fact sheet.
Each state’s lien & notice fact sheet explains who can file a mechanics lien on private construction projects in Georgia and how to secure your right to file a lien.
This free download includes a preliminary notice template and a proof of service template while answering questions such as:
- Who can file a mechanics lien in Georgia?
- Is a preliminary notice required in Georgia?
- When is the notice deadline in Georgia?
- Who should receive notice in Georgia?
- How do you send your notice Georgia?