Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>Suing developer and builder

Suing developer and builder


I have a large construction project going up next to my home ,where they have cracked my foundation and ran electrical wires next to my home.Who can I contact to sue developer,builder.e.t.c?

0 replies

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Ask your own question