Preliminary notice

CaliforniaPreliminary Notice

How to complete a pre lien notice if I don’t have the bank info that’s providing the construction funds thru the owner and contractor ?

1 reply

Jan 26, 2021
If you’re a subcontractor, the general contractor is required to give you this information. If you’re the GC, then you need to get the information from the owner. You usually know if a lender is involved because your payments would be coming from the bank and not the owner. You can also check with the County Recorder’s Office to see if a construction loan has been recorded on the property.

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Check out other Preliminary Notice topics or ask your own question