License & Ins questions

3 days ago

What kind of license do I need to just do tile work in bathrooms? And does it cost to get insured? If so, what is the general cost for insurance?

Additional info about this contractor
Project Role: General Contractor
Project Type: Residential
Your answer or comment:
Are you a Registered Expert?
You are not logged in and will be posting
anonymously. Log in Now
Get answers from construction attorneys and payment experts
120 Character Limit