Home>Levelset Community>Legal Help>How do I get a plot map

How do I get a plot map

CaliforniaMechanics Lien

I worked for a contractor who I Found out was unlicensed and he didn’t pay me. So I plan on going after the owner of the apartment building where I did the work. How do I go about that?

1 reply

May 12, 2021
Since you’re a subcontractor, you had to have properly and timely served the owner and the GC with a preliminary notice before you can file a lien on the project. I’m happy to answer any questions you have about this.

Add your answer or comment

Not the answer you were looking for? Check out other Mechanics Lien topics or ask your own question