Can you amend an unconditional progress in the State of California

2 weeks ago

The unconditional progress amount that was sent was incorrect. Can we amend it?

Additional info about this contractor
Project Role: General Contractor
Project Type: Commercial
Attorney Carlton & Alberola
12 reviews

Yes, you should amend it to accurately reflect the amount that was paid.

Carlton & Alberola and/or Andrew Carlton have not been retained by the recipient of the above comment and, moreover, the above comment does not create an attorney-client relationship. The above is general commentary based on limited and insufficient information. If you wish to obtain legal advice, please contact Andrew Carlton at 949-954-6666 x101, or by email at andrew@cnalawfirm.com.

Your answer or comment:
Are you a Registered Expert?
You are not logged in and will be posting
anonymously. Log in Now
Get answers from construction attorneys and payment experts
120 Character Limit