The complete legal solution designed for the construction industryLearn more
“We are working on a challenging case, but our team of lawyers through Legal Guard have been very responsive and provided great advice and service throughout. I truly believe that I am well represented.”Mark Boddy, President, Larry Corona Construction
Partner with vetted construction attorneys to gain legal coverage for every situation.
Work with your own local construction attorney
Legal Guard connects you to a lawyer in your area
for a flat, yearly rate.
- Attorney reviews for your contracts
- Attorney-written letters for back charges
- Lien, license, and other document reviews
Here’s what you get when you subscribe
Proactive legal protection
- 2 bonding and insurance policy reviews per year (up to 10 pages)
- Lien reviews (1 per lien) and advice on filing
- 4 contractors licensing reviews per year (up to 10 pages)
Legal action when needed
- Unlimited consultations on new legal issues (30 mins per call)
- 2 attorney letters each month (2 pages per letter and 1 letter per legal issue)
- 1 attorney call or letter in response to a lien recorded against you
- 1 additional document review per month (up to 10 pages)
Whether you seek proactive legal help or you need to react to a legal situation, work with an
attorney who has the knowledge of construction laws in your state.
Get the help you need with a flat, yearly rate. In comparison to average attorney rates, these services would cost a minimum of $10,000.
Plus, receive a 10% discount on other legal services such as litigation or court appearances!
Legal Guard attorneys love working with contractors
“Recently, I worked with a painting contractor who is subscribed to Legal Guard. We were able to review contracts, and I helped them avoid some risks. They’ve been really happy with the program.”Jody Winter, Principal Attorney and CEO at Lloyd Winter P.C.